Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday and I just don't feel like writing any posts today. I really didn't yesterday either. I'll be Comment Man today I think. Unless something interesting pops up. So everybody, be ready for a visitor. I'm coming over.

Funny thing, the Pollhost place is screwy. I tried many times to get into it and post the results of the Superhero Poll but I can't. Wouldn't it be ironic if the whole thing was wiped out after 3 weeks of voting and we don't get to see the final results? I've sent an email to them to see what's happening. I know everyone is soooo anxious to see what the results were. Just be patient, take some sedatives. I'll let you know asap.

4 comments:

peachy said...

You posted. You can't resist.
HA!!HA!!

J-put your clothes back on, I'm coming over today too, and I don't want to see your hiney.

Yankeebob said...

J, don't listen to Peachy. A birthday suit is the perfect attire for a YB visit! (I'll ditch her on the way. It'll be just you & me.)

OK fine, sweats & a t-shirt will do. SpaghettiOs are perfect.

Jody said...

When you visit us look at the Here It Is post. You got mentioned in our interview...that's just how much you mean to me...:)

Me said...

Yeah YB... I was watching her child and didn't rate high enough to mention but YOU DID!

(Ok, I'm thankful about that... but I couldn't resist the tease). *wink*