Saturday, March 26, 2005

Miss Congeniality 2

Ok, those who guessed that I would be willing to pay ($8.50) to see Sandra Bullock's new movie were right. Actually, it shouldn't have been a tough guess if you've read this blog for any length of time.

The movie is great! I can't say enough about how good it is. I expected to like it because of my obvious infatuation for Sandy, but it really surpassed my expectations. There are so many hilarious parts in this one that my ribs hurt after seeing it.

I'm not going to give much of the story away so that you can go enjoy it for yourself. There were so many different, funny characters in this one, it would be hard to tell about them all anyway. The story line was a little bit predictable, but I think it wasn't supposed to be any kind of mystery. Plus, Sandy and Regina King make a good pair. Their characters are at odds most of the movie and they do a great job of making that part interesting.

Go check it out. I loved it and not just because it was Sandy. Although, that is a pretty good reason to go too.

No comments: