Monday, March 28, 2005

Latest Poll Results

I guess this one showed us... not much? Some wanted to be rich, some happy and the same amount wanted to cure disease. Some are already happy just being themselves.

Personally I voted to be rich. I believe I could find lots of happiness if I were. At the least, I'd have the opportunity to try. I never bought into the line that money doesn't buy happiness. I think that's just something rich people say to appease poor people. I don't believe money buys happiness per sey, but it gives you the chance to explore more ways to find it. Most people are pretty limited in ability to experience the world, myself included. I may be way off base, but I prefer to find out things on my own rather than listen to others.

I'll post a new Poll today. Unfortunately, I have to get some work done this morning. Damn work, interfering with blogging.




Given the chance to change the cosmos and jump right in, which would you rather be right now?

Selection
Very rich. 6 votes
Very happy. 6 votes
A movie star. 1 vote
A television star. 0 votes
A rock/music star. 2 votes
A great scientist who cures cancer & the common cold. 6 votes
Just me. 3 votes
A CEO of a huge corporation. (A la Donald Trump) 2 votes
President 0 votes
Others: Write in suggestions 0 votes

No comments: