Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Monday

It's Monday. Yay. I'm a bit slow this morning. Last night I finally saw Shrek. I joined this DVD club and it was the first one I watched. I ended up wondering what all the fuss was about. I thought it was OK, but after all the hype, I guess I expected more. It wasn't all that great. I hear the second one is better. I'll give it a look soon.

I decided to leave those extra posts that aren't supposed to be there alone. A monument to the futility of my blogging attempts last night. Damn blogger. I really don't want to use that Haloscan, but right now I'm seriously tempted.

A clarification for Meriit (and anyone else who cares): When I say I'm looking forward to being a dirty old man I guess it means different things to different people. In no way do I mean a child molestor or anything gross like that. I'm looking forward to being able to wear the big ol plaid shorts with the striped or Hawaiian shirts and dark socks. I'll even polish some dress shoes just so they shine and really stand out. I'll be the old guy in the nursing home who likes to pat the young girls (50 years old or so) on the butt and they'll just laugh and say "You're such a dirty old man" and I'll just laugh. Old guys get away with things like that. That all sounds like fun to me. Right now if I'd pat someone on the butt I'd get a smack or arrested or something, even an older woman.

Just wanted to clarify that one. I'm not trying to be a perv. It's going to be a busy day. I hope all is well in blogland.

6 comments:

SJ said...

J has just described me...

grace said...

you're not the only dirty old man. steve's one already :D hehe.

Cindy-Lou said...

You can pat my butt, I promise not to have you arrested.

peachy said...

I've never seen your legs, but I'm excited for the day I do. *hubba hubba* hee hee.

Yankeebob said...

OK J, I'm officially in training. I really don't like sandals at all, but I guess I'll have to learn. Soon I'm going to attempt to return soup at a deli.

So Ian, maybe you can give me some pointers during my training.

EJ, we would be a good couple walking down the boardwalk in our sexy old people's outfits. Can I be in on your master plan?

Grace, I've been telling you you're a lucky lady. Maybe Steve can help me out during my training too?

Aw Jen! Such a nice compliment!

CL, I'd make a special trip out west just to pat your butt! (Promise no arrests?)

Peachy, just wait till Summer. You'll be even more excited then.

Summer said...

What? YB? Wait until me? I agree, I am exciting! Kidding...I know you're not talking about me...damn it.

I've worked with a dirty old man for the last 4 years. It gets aggravating after the first month or so. My personal space can only be invaded by men age 50 and under.