Friday, March 04, 2005

A New Addiction For YB

It's official, I am now officially addicted to Frosted Mini-Wheats. I've been having them as a munchie for some time now. I've been keeping one of those Glad plastic resealable containers on my desk filled with them and snacking as the day goes forward. Today I've got the Vanilla flavored ones.

I guess there are worse things to be addicted to. They are seemingly a healthy munchie. They also help with keeping a regular system cleanout schedule. (Get it?)

Well, I'm not going to try to justify it, I just really like them and I'm going to keep scarfing them down, at least until I find something else that distracts me. Which invariably happens in a short period of time. For now, I'm a happy Mini-Wheats cruncher. :)

2 comments:

Kis Lee said...

you must try the Maple & Brown sugar frosted mini wheats. mmmm...mmm good!

Yankeebob said...

Yeah Little Eyes, I finished a box of those yesterday. They are great!