Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Leftover From Yesterday

I had been trying to post this since yesterday afternoon. It looks like Blogger is working now, so here goes.....



Today I had Tuna Noodle Casserole for lunch. I love Tuna Noodle Casserole! I remember how it used to be a joke on TV sitcoms about someone having it and it sucked. I never understood that. I could eat it all the time. It does give me indigestion sometimes. Usually when I use too much salt. But that's my fault.

I like old time, home style stuff like that. I love Meatloaf too. I could eat that weekly. Cold or hot, doesn't matter. Cold meatloaf sandwiches are the best!

One thing I never understood is Pot Roast. How boring can you get? It's usually less than flavorful and a lot of times tough. Then there are the side items, always potatoes. Bleech! YB hates potatoes.

I don't like Turkey sandwiches either. Peachy and I were talking about this one. Real Turkey is one thing, but sliced turkey like at Subway, has no flavor. I sometimes get a turkey sub thinking this time it will be better. But it never is. I always get suckered. It sure looks like it should be good.

Tonight I had one of my favorites, a couple of hot dogs with all the trimmings (except chili). I could eat dogs every day. It made me really excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be warm and sunny and I'll be breaking out the grill and using it for the first time this year. Oh yeah!

I'm happy today that I had the tuna casserole. Can you tell?

No comments: