Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Latest Poll Results

Here are the results from the cliche Poll. I did this one just so I could add the 'Love conquers all' choice and apparently most of you agree with me. Maybe my struggles aren't quite so unique after all? BTW, Grace wrote in a vote for each one.

The new Poll is even better. You can choose more than one answer, plus write ins are always fun to read, so add to the list via comments (assuming blogger will allow comments). Sorry, just felt a little snide there.


Which of these cliches is the biggest pile of bull#@%$?

Selection Votes
Love conquers all. 33% 9
If you love something, set it free..... 15% 4
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 4% 1
If it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger. 4% 1
You are a loser only when you fail to try. 7% 2
Every cloud has a silver lining. 4% 1
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. 0% 0
It has to get worse, before it gets better. 15% 4
It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. 4% 1
All good things come to those that wait. 15% 4

27 votes total

2 comments:

grace said...

damn. i tried the write-in option and it didn't work :( damn it.

it's okay. i was going to write in something super childish, anyway. hehe.

Summer said...

Current poll: I'd love to be a great scientist who cures cancer. After doing that, I'd automatically be rich and happy too. I've always said that one day I'd find the cure for something.