Friday, March 25, 2005

It's Friday!

Finally, it's Friday! I don't know how anyone else feels about it, but this week has felt really long to me. It's like, this time last week we were already into Sunday or something. Definitely time for the weekend.

One of our big cheeses brought us a nice little goodie bin this morning for the holiday. It's been raided pretty well already. I could smell the chocolate chip cookies coming long before they got to this building. It's a gift I have. I can't resist chocolate chip cookies.

Then we had a discussion going about doing a Slurpee run this morning. There is a new Sponge Bob Slurpee that is really good. I think it's a great idea! You never know what we'll do over here.

It's looking like work today will be more of an annoyance than usual. Everyone has weekend fever. This could end up feeling like the longest day of the week. Oh well, at least it's the last.

No comments: