Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another G Story

Another addition to the adventures of Yankeebob and ex-friend G. (Yes, the stories are true.)

Once G and I went to a bar to do what he called ‘Hoggin’. Sometimes we liked to find the worst redneck bars imaginable when we felt the need for some ‘alternative entertainment.’ When he went hoggin, G would always find a woman who was willing to be bad with him. Always, without fail. Weird.

Well, we went to a place called “The Place”. After being there a while, shooting pool and guzzling beer, we befriended a guy and his girl who were pretty drunk. The pool shooter guy kept buying pitchers and setting up the pool table. It had to cost a fortune. I kept playing while G was off doing his own thing. Every now and then I noticed he would disappear for quite a while and then show up again. Once he disappeared for about 30 minutes and came back with a big cheesy grin on his face and grass all over the back of his jacket. I asked him what he was doing to get all that stuff on his back and he casually replied that ‘we used it as a blanket’. Yep, you guessed it. The shorter disappearances were make-out sessions with the guy’s girlfriend. The longer disappearance was him boinking with her in back of the building, hence the need for ‘a blanket’.

After he told me this, and I was still in shock, he casually walked over to the pool shooter guy, put his arm around his shoulders and got him to order another pitcher. G had no scruples. While drinking his beer, the one pool shooter guy just bought, he just smiled and gave me a wink.

G never ceased to amaze me with what he would do.

4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Dude, why is that guy your EX friend. I'd hang out with him.

grace said...

he sounds AWESOME! why couldn't i have hooked up with winners like him when i was still single??? oh wait! i don't need to be single!

Roy Hobbs said...

Damn funny Yankeebob. Here in Cali my friends would describe "hoggin" as goin gfo rthe large ones in the bar. Classic line at in a ar in so-cal "It ain't hoggin' if you can't knock 'em over and ridem."

peachy said...

I'll agree with Roy in that I know the word hoggin' as in doing the fat girl so you and your buddies can make jokes later.
I love these G stories. Keep 'em coming.