Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Another Quiz

You are Alice!
You are Alice in Wonderland! You are or will be a
drug addict who passes yourself off as a
functioning member of society. Maybe you just
love playing chess, and you work it into
everyday life. You're an enigmatic complexity,
very cheerful but a twisted psycho on the
inside. Maybe that's why I love you so much.
You'll also enjoy reading Through the Looking
Glass.


Which Piece of Classic Literature are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Got this from Mel. Kind of a weird result, but I can't resist quizzes.

6 comments:

peachy said...

I was Catcher in the Rye. Don't know if you've read that book, but it's a good one. It's an easy read, and I think I'm similar to the main character. Good quiz, Mel/Yankeebob.

Yankeebob said...

I love The Catcher In The Rye. It's a classic. I've read it many times.

Did you know that the common thread between almost all famous serial killers is this book? Yep, almost all have read it many times and own at least a copy. Weird, eh?

peachy said...

You are Catcher in the Rye! Schools ban you or kick you out, but there's really nothing wrong with you. You're a pretty average Joe, kind of dopey and preoccupied with sex, but at least you aren't as fucked up as some people you know. Straighten up a bit, it won't hurt you. You'd enjoy books like...well... go find yourself some nice National Geographics, kid.

I don't think I can post the image here, but here is what it had to say.

Katy said...

I was Alice too! Weird.

Yankeebob said...

And once again, Smashlee and I have something in common. Weird!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

God I wish I was Alice...it sounds like so much fun!