Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Game Sevens Suck!

I can’t believe we’re heading into another game 7! This is not good! You especially don’t want to play a game 7 against a team that lost one against you last year. They will be tough. At least we are home.

Now if the Yankees can’t pull off the win, a-hole Schilling will suddenly become a big hero. I do admire his playing hurt, but still, if the worst happens I’m burning my Reeboks and never buying any ever again. Screw you Reebok.

I’m so stressed out now it’s extremely hard to concentrate. I noticed that I’m getting a bit of a sore throat and some sinus stuff happening. Figures. Every year I’m very healthy until October comes along. The combination of the weather changing and my body being run down from stress allows those nasty germs to grow. Oh well, it’s the price you pay for being a Yankee. I wouldn’t have it any other way. The alternative sucks ass, so I’ll never complain.

Let's go Yanks!

1 comment:

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I am with you. HATE. GAME. 7. Hate. Usually I am cringing my teeth over Game 7's of hockey play offs, but doesn't look like that is gonna happen this year. So I have thrown myself heart and soul into the baseball playoffs. It is so exciting. I just love a good game!