Saturday, October 23, 2004

World Series Game 1

I just don't know if I can watch this. I watched a movie first. Timed it so I'd miss the stupid pre-game crap. As soon as I turn it on, Shrek hits a home run. 3-0 Red Sux. Geez! Within seconds, 4-0 Red Sux.

Joe Buck just said this is a good start for them. Duh! I wonder what they pay him for stating the obvious? I'd sit there and even take my current pay if all I had to do was say stupid crap like that. Where do I sign?

At least the Cardinals scored one back right away.

This is weird. I thought I'd be OK to watch the Series. Now I'm finding out that I have very little interest. Huh. I don't care about the details. I just want the Sux to lose.

Shrek is on deck. I've never seen someone spit so many times on his batting gloves. After almost every pitch that clown spits on his gloves. What kind of monsters must be growing on those things at the end of the game?

Just can't listen to these FOX commentators. Turning sound off now.

I wonder who it was that first figured out how to throw a knuckleball? It's pretty tough to hit. Except for that one. Larry Walker just hit a home run. Good job Larry!

That was cool. The Cards scored another one. I'm giving it one more inning.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the Red Sux?

3 comments:

peachy said...

I always wonder when a fan's team lose, if they root for the team that beat their team, or do they root for the other team out of spite. I guess I know you're answer.

Yankeebob said...

Actually Peachy, if it were any other team from the American League, I'd be pulling for them. It's the Red Sux I can't tolerate.

Roy Hobbs said...

Yankee Bob found you site from CL. I am so with you about the FOX announcers. Joe Buck is an f'ing retard. Where does he come up with his crap? At least i can turn the radio up and listen to ESPN radio w/ Joe Morgan and John Miller. Hate to say this though Yankee Bob, I am a Mets fan, I know I know I have heard it all b 4, but I am goin gfo rthe Red Sox. Just tired of hearing about the stupid curse bs.