Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'd Try Emerald Nuts

Does anyone out there love those Emerald Nuts commercials like I do? They are so goofy but I laugh out loud every time one comes on. I think my favorite is the one where the 2 older guys are in the grocery store yelling about how great they are. “Egomaniacal Neds”, I think is the one. The ones I remember are:

Evil Navigators Love Emerald Nuts
Egyptian Navigators Love Emerald Nuts
Electromagnetic Navigators Love Emerald Nuts
Eerie Name callers Love Emerald Nuts
Envious Nomads Love Emerald Nuts
Elegant Naysayers Love Emerald Nuts

I think there are more, but I can’t remember them right now. They seem to have a navigator fetish, though. I hope they keep this ad program running for a while. It’s hilarious! Makes me want to try the nuts. Hey! I guess the ads work!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I've never seen these commercials. I'll have to keep an eye out for them, though. They sound hilarious!