Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Time To Be A kid Again

Too cool! Its The Great Pumpkin is on! I love this!

Lucy says people should wear a costume opposite of their personality. Then she puts on a witch’s costume. Haha.

There’s the WW1 Flying Ace! My hero.

Man, I love that sound when the kids run. It’s one of the things that make Peanuts shows special. Also, the sound Snoopy makes, waaahh!

Poor Charlie Brown. All he gets are rocks. When I was little, I always hoped he would get something better every year, but he never did.

Snoopys about to take off. Yikes! He’s hit! I love it when the plane is crashing and he stands on it and salutes. Our gallant hero!

Boy, is that Shrek/WalMart commercial pathetic. That girl playing the clerk is the worst. And they paid her for that?

Sally is taking up for Linus. Good girl. Funny what love will make you do. It never made me sit in a pumpkin patch all night but it has made me act stupid.

Now Charlie Brown is tricked into modeling for the pumpkin carving. Bummer for him. Why do I always feel so bad for him?

Flying Ace traveling across France. Quite the lonely trip. Amazing, he made it to the party. Climbed the house in France, went through the window and ended up home. Too cool.

Uh oh! Linus fainted when the Great Pumpkin showed up. Turns out it was Snoopy.

Bummer for him now. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, or as it turns out, hell hath no fury like a woman cheated out of tricks or treats.

Isn’t it sweet that Lucy still goes out into the cold to help her brother even after he acts like a blockhead and embarrasses her?

Atta boy Linus! Never give up! Just wait till next year!

I do have this video but I always like to watch it when it's televised. It's like watching it with a million buddies at the same time.

Nope, I'm not all grown up yet.



4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I can hardly wait for the Charlie Brown Christmas special. You'll go nuts!

Karen said...

The Charlie Brown Halloween and Christmas specials were always the best as a kid and they still rock as an adult. I love Snoopy's noises too! I think I made his "Wahhh!" of frustration last week when the Yanks lost.

a beer sort of girl said...

Pssst...no one in Wal-Mart commercials are actually paid to be in them.

Yankeebob said...

Really? They don't get paid to do WalMart commercials? WTF would they do them for then? Geez!