Saturday, October 30, 2004

Things I Like Today

Things I Like Today:

Leaving Work – I had to go in but it wasn’t a whole day. Whohoo!

Microwave Popcorn – Right now and it’s hot, buttery and yummy.

The flock of birds in the trees behind my house – they keep landing and taking off again. I love the way they look when the whole flock moves in different directions together. Love the sound too.

Mel Mega’s comment on the ‘Eye of the Beholder’ post – thanks Mel. That made my day.

Scary movies tonight – Halloween 4 is on now. Salem’s Lot @ 8:00. Cool!

Clean cars – because I didn’t clean them.

1 more day is almost over – 1 day closer to opening day in Yankee Stadium.

Checker’s Burgers and Fries – it was a great lunch.

Princess Pedro getting paid back – he got beaned by a baseball in the parade. (He’s OK, so it’s funny.)

The smell of fresh cut grass – probably the last time this year it will need cutting. (sigh.)

The little girl in Halloween 4 – she’s amazing. Pretty believable acting job.

This blog – I can write anything I want and nobody can interrupt me, no matter how useless and boring it is. Like now.

My cool Victorian style clock – it plays music while dancers dance. It’s telling me to get going.

See Ya!




No comments: