Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hello Again

Well I'm finally back. A major server crash at work kept me from using valuable time posting all day and I actually had to get some stuff done. What a crappy day! I hate it when work interferes with my personal fun.

It was pretty weird too. I have a routine now where I can get projects going and check the blog world in between. I'm able to check in several times a day. But today I couldn't and it was driving me crazy. A creature of routine, that's me.

I see my morning post actually made it through. I wonder how it did? Oh well, gotta go. Need to see what's up out there.

1 comment:

peachy said...

It's 9:30pm and I'm still catching up! Tuesday nights are busy for me. I hope things are better at work tomorrow or else. I better bring some cards to work or something. If you need help playing Minesweeper let me know.