Thursday, October 28, 2004

Joey

At first I thought that the show Joey would suck. I thought it couldn't possibly work with just 1 character from Friends trying to carry the whole thing. But I gave it a chance. Now I see sometimes I'm a dope and that it's a good thing I'm not in the TV biz. I really like Joey. I actually like it better than Friends. Let me clarify that, I like it better than the last couple years of Friends, which I watched only sporadically and just couldn't stand anymore.

I guess the character of Joey being well established helps. The other characters are well done. The agent is hilarious. His family members are cool. The neighbors are funny. Besides all that, I have a weak spot for Drea De Matteo anyway. Something about herrrrrrr.

Anyway, in lieu of Baseball, (since the season is over damn it!) I've been forced to find other ways to kill time and maybe I'll actually watch a few other things on the tube. So far I like Joey.

Let's see, just 154 days until opening day. It might be a long Winter.

4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Ok so we both like Joey. Now we need to continue working on this Beatles issue...

Lars said...

I also enjoy watching Joey! Don't know why...I just think it's funny, but I read lots of people who don't like it...oh well...

peachy said...

I started watching it, but then I decided to read instead. The opening part was pretty funny. I might watch next week because the preview looked good.

Katy said...

I haven't seen it yet. I think it comes on during Survivor and that's just something I am not willing to give up.

I like "Lost" on Wed. nights/ABC.