Tuesday, November 16, 2004

1st Poll Results

Which of these shows were/is the best?


Votes:

Seinfeld 17% Total = 5
Saturday Night Live 13% Total = 4
Cheers 7% Total = 2
Star Trek The Next Generation 7% Total = 2
Baseball Tonight 7% Total = 2
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 20% Total = 6
Friends 10% Total = 3
The A-Team 3% Total = 1
Gilmore Girls 3% Total = 1
The Kids In The Hall 13% Total = 4

30 votes total

Looks like we're a bunch of Buffy, Seinfeld, Kids In The Hall and SNL lovers. That's good. I love all those. 30 votes is great! I didn't know what to expect, so the result is pretty cool.

For everyone's information, I've added these two comments from the Nov. 15 post announcing the new poll, just so you know:

meritt said...
1) You can't come back and view the results without having to vote again. (Which skews the voting results really if you think about it).

2) I want to know how everyone voted! LOL. So you can see all our answers but I want to see too! ;)



Yankeebob said...
Meritt - 1. There is supposed to be a button for viewing results, but it never shows up. If you want to see the totals just vote for one and hit the vote button. You will see the totals and it will also tell you that you've already voted, so your subsequent votes won't count anyway. The site blocks out PC IDs that have already voted so you can only vote once.

2. I haven't found a way to see who voted which way. Unless someone tells me. All I can see are the totals. (I'd like to know too, but that wouldn't be fair.)

7 comments:

Madley said...

YB -- when you do your next poll (because you can't edit the ones you already have up), there's a box you can check when you customize your voting box:

Include a button to view the poll's results: Yes No Check YES and you'll see the VIEW box appear when you "Apply Changes." Then you can also check your poll any time you want on your site without having to check in to pollhost.com.

Thanks for the results -- and I'm with you on Seinfeld!

Yankeebob said...

Yep, there is a thing for creating that button and I choose that every time, but the button never shows up. ???

Cindy-Lou said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yankeebob said...

I haven't voted yet CL, but I've had you err, a favorite blogging buddy in mind. That's why that 'blogging buddy' choice is listed. (Good thing this is all secret and no one will know.)


I don't think it would be fair to show who voted for what. Do you think I want everyone to know I'd like to spend my one night of passion with you..I mean..um...a blogging buddy...a *random* blogging buddy...
(wink wink)

Lars said...

I voted Cheers, though I like most of the others. The Buffy following...I just don't get...

Yankeebob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yankeebob said...

CL, your comment was removed by accident. This piece of crap blogger is fkng with me again. I swear, right now I'd love to pound this friggin PC into dust I'm so frustrated.

I did manage to hit the back button and at least copy your comment, then add it elsewhere. This just isn't my day for blogging. I give up.