Thursday, November 11, 2004

Leaving Landmines

Ok, that was gross. I just walked down the main hall in front of our lab area and walked right into someone's floating leavings. Someone with a serious gas problem dropped a landmine in the hall and I managed to be the recipient of a snootful. I hate when that happens! It stunk up the whole area. Problem was, after I got through it and through the doors, I wondered if someone had seen me in that hall and thought I had done the deed. Sheesh!

Then when I returned to the hall going in the other direction, it was still there! Not near as potent, but still lingering. Weird! You would hope someone in that state would know to go outside or something before leaving bombs around.

I don't know what that person had in their intestines bubbling around, but they may need to see a doctor. Nothing that leaves a stink like that can be good for your insides.

Sorry to be gross. It was so amazing I had to share, just like the evil person who dropped the thing shared with me.

3 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Man! I went to Fry's last Saturday. I was either following the gassiest person alive or else everyone in there had eaten something nasty that day. Ugh!

Madley said...

HAHAHAHA! One time I went to a matinee of a real popular movie, so of course there were a ton of Gray Hairs there at the 2:00 pm show. Our theater was the last one down the multiplex, but it's a really small hall you have to go down to exit, about eight feet wide.

When the movie was over, this slow moving herd of old folks (me included I guess) starts down the hall quietly... but I hear rumblings about 20 feet in front of me, at the front -- there's a big burst of noise, grumbling, giggling, sighs, groans and what have you and I'm thinking "What the hell is it?"

Now curious, of course I get to the same spot and OH GOD! I think was the comment that came bursting out of me. It was deadly and everyone knew it. I don't know what old people eat anymore but I'm not looking forward to my digestive system producing chemical waste like THAT. And I bet they all knew it was some other old person because all of theirs smelled like that too... RAW.

Now in closed spaces I'm ready at the jump to hold my breath. For hours.

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

HAHA!! I hate when that happens!! That is the worst! Especially since you don't wnat anyone to think it was you. However, if you make a big deal about it, then people think you are over compensating to distract the blame...it is pretty much a lose-lose situation, Dude. If you can't beat em, join em! Hee! (I am sure that "anonymous" will post about how I have lost "hotness" points for this comment...geesh! I am only human!!)