Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!

This is just a quick post to wish everyone who stops by a very happy Thanksgiving! I'll be leaving work early (soon) and I'm not sure what my home schedule will be like, so I'm posting this now.

I get to go to the grocery store (whee) for some last minute stuff, then I'll be prepping for the big dinner tomorrow. I know it's shocking, but yes, I do all the cooking on Thanksgiving. And I'm damn good at it too! I don't cook often because I get too much into it. I'll be starting pretty early in the morning (after Starbuck's, of course!) and by noon the kitchen will be a wreck. Thankful for dishwashers anyone?

Anyway, I'll be checking in eventually, but until then HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all and to all a... wait, I think I got mixed up there....

Anyway, you get it.

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

So...should I bring a pie then?

Anonymous said...

I love that you do all the cooking for turkey day. My dad always has, and still does do all of the holiday feasts. I won't know what to do whenever he stops doing that. My responsibility is one pumpkin pie, and a cheesecake. Cuz you just gotta have a cheesecake, right?

Anyway, eat lots, and have a fantastic 4 day weekend!