Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm The Stuffed One

Happy Thanksgiving Day.

I'm just taking a quickie here to check in. The dinner went very well, if I must say so myself. (And I must since I am Chef Of The Day.) Giant sized dinner. Now we're giant sized stuffed.

Checked out the Macy's parade, like always. I like traditions. Watched some of the Lions getting their asses whipped pretty bad. Too bad, I like the Lions, but they looked stinky next to the Colts.

I noticed the SciFi Channel is running a marathon of cheesey monster movies today. Very cool. I love those cheap made masterpieces.

Speaking of traditions, I watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving today. Everyone should have tradions that include the Peanuts gang.

Getting ready for the Seinfeld special tonight. Wouldn't miss that for anything.

Well, almost anything. ;)

I hope all is well with my blog buds.

3 comments:

Me said...

Giant stuffed here as well. :)

And very thankful.

Our version of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving included the Mayflower show as well. I WISH they still showed that one on tv. Kids would learn a lot about our history that they don't teach anymore. But... heaven forbid we actually mention that the pilgrims thanked GOD during our First Thanksgiving. LOL.

Happy T-Day.

peachy said...

WAAHHH!!

I missed Charlie Brown but watched the Apprentice. Didn't they say Taureans don't like change? I had to watch my show! hee hee. Have a great day today, Bob.

SJ said...

We also had a Seinfeld special on TV last night here in Australia. Must be a world-wide event. Like Live Aid...