Saturday, November 27, 2004

Drug Munchies

Here’s something interesting, I was curious so I chewed up one of those Aleve tablets. I just wanted to see how it tasted. They are the little blue diamond shaped ones that are supposed to ‘bring up to 12 hours of relief’. They work pretty well, but as a snack, I wouldn’t recommend it.

The taste is pretty indescribable. It was worse than bad. Along the lines of horrible. And it wasn’t just the taste. The more I chewed, the more it became kind of pasty which kept it in the teeth for an extended period. It also started to burn. Some kind of medicinal burning that leaves your tongue numb for a while. Not a good numb. I still could taste the yuck.

So now we all know. Our curiosity is satisfied. Don’t try this stunt, it’s been done and I surely don’t advise anyone else try it. It is not for the weak of stomach.

2 comments:

cat said...

"I could still taste the yuck". Ha! That should be on a t-shirt or something. :)

Silly Bob!

Lynn said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks a bunch, Bob. That was next on my list, and now I can cross it off, happy that I avoided the whole gagging part.