Monday, November 29, 2004

3rd Poll Results

Which of these Classic Rock bands is the greatest?


Votes
Aerosmith 20% 4
AC/DC 0% 0
The Beatles 25% 5
Led Zepplin 10% 2
Lynrd Skynrd 0% 0
The Who 10% 2
The Rolling Stones 20% 4
Rush 5% 1
Van Halen (The Original) 5% 1
Yes 5% 1

20 votes total


There were 4 write in votes for Journey.

I'm pretty disappointed. The Beatles are one of my least favorite bands. I am very happy that Lynrd Skynrd didn't get any votes though.

This poll got less votes than the previous 2. Judging from the write ins, maybe I should stay away from classic bands and go for 80s music. We'll see.

3 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Grrrrrr....

Yankeebob said...

What took you so long CL? I expected you earlier for some Yankeebob abusing. Sorry about the Beatles thing. I just like to push people's buttons sometimes. It's one of those character flaws that I forget is supposed to be a flaw.

Cindy-Lou said...

Hey, who ever said having my buttons pushed was a flaw on your part?