Saturday, November 20, 2004

A New Quiz

New Quiz thanks to El Sid for the link.

(I try to resist, but I just gotta know!)


casablanca
"You must remember this, a kiss is still a
kiss". Your romance is Casablanca. A
classic story of love in trying times, chock
full of both cynicism and hope. You obviously
believe in true love, but you're also
constantly aware of practicality and societal
expectations. That's not always fun, but at
least it's realistic. Try not to let the Nazis
get you down too much.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

Me said...

Ack! Stop stop already! You post them and I'm drawn to them. I can't just click away... I just have to answer. LOL.

"Your romance is Casablanca....."

so? Me too.

SJ said...

I'm Casablance too. But I'm happy with that, as it's one of my favourtie movies.

"Of all the Blogs on all the web-servers in all the world... she clicked onto mine..."

SJ said...

That's obviously meant to be Casablanca, not Casablance, who I believe was a 1930s French bordello madam...

Yankeebob said...

Ian and the bordello babes. It just doesn't end for you, whether it's a real proposition or a movie.