Monday, November 08, 2004

Gnats Are Infesting My World

Did you ever have one of those days when everyone that talks to you feels like a gnat in your face? I’m having one of those today. It started first thing this morning. People hanging around, blabbing on and on about their stuff that I’m just not ready to be bored with before coffee. It hasn’t stopped. Inane conversations, stupid stories, annoying dumb-ass jokes. I’ve got it all today! Sheesh! Terrible time to be sober!

Kinda makes me wonder about people who obviously can’t read body language. I’ve been told that I’m very demonstrative and without verbalizing anything you can see what I’m thinking. Well, that must not be apparent today! If they only knew.

Hopefully tomorrow won’t be so bad, but today, (almost) everyone is a gnat.

1 comment:

Cindy-Lou said...

Just look away for a minute, and when you look back say "I'm sorry, I stopped listening". It works like a charm.