Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sad Story, Again

I heard about this story this morning. This woman killed her 11 month old baby, calmly and without remorse. Now I'll bet the cry-babies of the world will rush to her aid, pitying her and trying to 'help' her. The old "She didn't know what she was doing" bullshit.

PLEASE! She's a nut job. She needs to have the same thing done to her. That baby was helpless. And the losers that decided she was OK to stay a parent should have their asses kicked too.

One of the biggest problems with the world today is the way crazy people like this one are coddled and then turned loose again. This one deserves to get what she gave.

How many times will we hear these kinds of stories? The woman in Texas (I think) that drowned her kids in a bathtub, the one in Georgia (?) that put them in the car and ran it into the lake. A pair of twins recently in Baltimore beaten to death after the parents were allowed to take the infants home from the hospital after their first bout with abuse. They said child services 'made a mistake' allowing them to take the children back home. Duh!

Too many.

I say sterilize these nuts that have a history of abuse/depression so no more kids can be hurt and/or killed. We don't have the nerve to execute the crazies, at least we can keep them from breeding more fodder for their sickness.

Someone needs to protect the children.

2 comments:

peachy said...

The worst part is that in several of these cases, the husbands don't even trust the wives. This husband told the neighbor to go check on the wife. If you can't trust your wife to keep your kid alive, why are you leaving her alone with the kid? The husband of the lady that drowned her kids is still standing by the wife's side. I think he's just as loopy.

Also, I didn't realize post pardom (?) depression lasted so long. This baby was 11 months. I would think that your depression is over by then. People are crazy. Maybe I should move to Canada with the rest of the stars. Do you want me to say hi to anyone? hee hee.

Jody said...

First, let me say hello. I've been meaning to get here for the longest time and have finally gotten around to it.

With the lovely new baby in the house I understand the stress mothers can be under. But every time I look at that sweet face I just want to cuddle & kiss her. Every other thing melts away. I truly believe that people who can harm their children should be sterilized and locked away.