Sunday, November 21, 2004

Thoughts To Start The Day

Good thought: These Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Andes mint chips are awesome!
Bad thought: They probably will make me gain 5 pounds before they are gone.
Concern: What do I care about that for? No concerns here. These cookies rock!

Good thought: Cheryl Lemke has finally gotten a decent hairstyle.
Bad thought: I wonder if she gets any thinner will she start looking like just a skeleton?
Concern: What is up with this mini-crush I have on Cheryl Lemke? There are others a bit more attractive. And how does someone know the names of Meteorologists on the Weather Channel so well?

Good thought: I gave my last $6.00 to the Salvation Army yesterday.
Bad thought: The girl ringing the bell was pretty hot. Maybe she wasn’t flirting, but …..
Concern: Who checks out Salvation Army bell-ringers? Did I give up the dough because she was sweet?

Good thought: I didn’t lose any money at poker last night.
Bad thought: That’s because I bailed and didn’t brave the bad weather and fog.
Concern: I’m becoming a hermit. Are the winter blues here already?

Good thought: A Sandy movie was on last night.
Bad thought: Is she really hanging with that biker guy, Jesse James?
Concern: When I saw her in the movie, she looked diminished in my eyes. (Due to the biker dude thing.) Her personal life is none of anyone’s business, but I did have that reaction.

Note: I do like Jesse. I thought Janine was more his speed though.

Good thought: The Macy’s parade will be on Thursday morning.
Bad thought: I wish I would be there to see it in person.
Concern: I keep planning on going to this thing, but I haven’t yet. Got to get serious before I can’t do it. And how does one get to be one of the giant balloon handlers? I want to hold the rope for the Snoopy balloon.

Good thought: The Starbuck’s latte was awesome this morning.
Bad thought: I should have gotten a venti instead of the usual grande.
Concern: How busy will it be when I go back for a Gingerbread latte this afternoon?

Ok. How's that for deep thinking? Now I can start my day.

4 comments:

cat said...

LOL! That made me laugh like crazy. Thank you. What a great list of thoughts!

PS - I really like the Ginerbread Lattes, too. I'm more of a mezzo gal, though. venti would kill me.

peachy said...

Here's a thought. I thought Starbucks was started in Seattle? What's up with that Latin or whatever language they use to define the sizes? I would just like a small. Who are they trying to impress?? ENGLISH PLEASE. hee hee.

Lynn said...

Awfully deep thoughts for first thing in the morning! And much deeper than I'd ever engage in. My a.m. thoughts consist of: brush teeth, thrown on clothes, get kid to school.

That's it. Sometimes I sing along with the CDs in my truck, though.

Oddgirl said...

It's just wrong on so many levels that you always have cookies available to you. I'm coming over...

I had my first Starbuck's last weekend. I had the smallest eggnog latte. I recommend it.:)