Sunday, November 14, 2004

Opening Day - 141 Days To Go

I've tried to be silent on this, trying not to blow off, but already I've reached the limit.

I am already sick of this off season. Why? Not just because I love Baseball so much. But because I can't wait to see the Yankees back in action and sticking the Red Sux shithead words right up their asses.

How much more BS will God's gift to Baseball Curtis A-Hole Schilling piss out? I'm not printing any of it here. I'm sick of it. Read up on the guy, don't take my word for it. He's a total asshole.

And kudos to the Boston franchise and the league for scheduling a championship ceremony complete with Series rings on opening day. Just so happens to be while the Yankees are there to watch. Pure class move, that's what that one is. All the many Yankees haters in the world are probably salivating at this prospect. Think back now, when have you seen the Yankee franchise act like that? I hear the silence.

Beware all youse bums out there celebrating. You got to remember what happened the last time the Yanks had something unexpected happen like this. That would be the playoffs in 1997. Remember what happened in 1998 as a result? Think hard.

I bummed this piece from Shannon:

From an article in the N.Y. Times,

"Rodriguez stayed at the Stadium until 3 a.m. after Game 7 of the A.L.C.S. Too angry to leave the scene of the disaster, he dragged a chair into the middle of the clubhouse and sipped a beer. Bernie Williams and Mike Mussina were with him.

For a while, they were numb, then aggravated, then ornery. Rodriguez said they spoke about how the Yankees could "never let this happen again."

I know they won't. Baseball fans probably have a good idea that they won't let it happen again. Yankee haters are afraid they won't let it happen again.

I know this much, if anyone has a say in it, it won't be the redneck jerkoffs from Boston. Not again.

It is far too long a wait until opening day.

No comments: