Friday, January 21, 2005

Bad News For Them

OK, this is how the morning is going so far:

The cat puked all over our carpeted steps when I was trying to leave for work. Nicci can't touch the stuff, so I had to clean it up. That put me on a slightly 'behind schedule' time frame.

Next, the toilet clogs before I escape, so I had to take care of that. Now I'm definitely behind schedule.

From leaving a little late, I run into all the idiots on the road who shouldn't be driving anyway. They manage to put me even further behind.

I get to work, start to get going with the day and manage to sling coffee all over the floor and my shoe. Nice.

All this after the idiots from the car place pissed me off yesterday. Too bad for them since I'm getting ready to contact their 'big cheese' this morning to discuss their worthlessness lately.

So, if a bummer of a morning can be a good thing, today is the day. I'm in the right frame of mind for talking with the dealership now. I'm glad this morning has gone the way it has. ;)

4 comments:

Oddgirl said...

Yikes! Sounds like the morning I'm having...:)

You should show Nicci how to use a plunger. The puke thing I understand. I still some how manage to clean up the cat puke, but barely.

You could have spilled the coffee in a lot worse places: on your boss, on your clothing, on your crotch, all over your paperwork....:)

After the morning you have had I bet the big cheese gets an earful.

I hope your day gets better Bob. :P

grace said...

hope after you get what you want from the dealership, your day goes better :)

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I was trying to be nice today, seeing as how it is Friday and all. So I brought LB some coffee this morning. As I was opening one of the doors to one of the many hallways in this place, I dumped a large amount of his coffee all over the front of me. On my favorite pink sweater. :( I almost didn't wear a jacket today and I am so glad I did. At least no one can really see the stain. Hope your day gets better!

Summer said...

Mmmm...cat puke. That's just lovely. What a wonderful way to start the morning. I really hope by now your day has progressed into something much better.