Sunday, January 09, 2005

Gimme A Smooch

Have you ever been talking to someone and suddenly the thought pops into your head that they would be a good kisser?

Recently I’ve found myself twice wondering what it would be like to kiss someone I was talking to. Nothing but a kiss. No sexual thoughts, no wondering what they looked like naked. None of that. Just kiss. (Maybe more than one?)

The 2 occasions were very similar. I was just talking with a friend and I noticed (in both situations) they had what appeared to me to be very kissable lips. This thought hit me pretty quick during the first encounter, so I had a long time to roll it around in my head. The second time, I didn’t have as much time, but there was enough.

Some people just look kissable. They have a nice shaped mouth with perfect proportioned lips and they look like they’d be good kissers. A person like that can be very distracting to someone like me who actually enjoys his intrusive thoughts.

Excuse me now while I go practice my lip-ups.

12 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I adore intrusive thoughts. Although I've never had the urge to stick my finger in someone's bellybutton, YB you weirdo. I'm not so much a lip noticer as a hand noticer. If I see someone with nice looking hands, that will start my mind wandering. Bad Cindy!

Jody said...

So good to know that there are people out there as strange - and inquisitive- as I am. Except I usually wonder how good people are in bed. Ugh. Should I admit that?

Munch said...

OMG!! I am a hand person too. I never thought I would ever hear anyone else say that and I wasnt sure if I was normal because I will look at peoples fingers and see how nicely shaped they are and think about what it would feel like to have them touch me...

Wow - Nice to know I can feel normal about that now.

Cindy-Lou said...

Glad I could help, AT. Don't you think everyone should post pictures of their hands now? YB, how about you first?

Yankeebob said...

OK CL. For you and for Autumn, I'll be happy to.

Does this mean I get to see your lips? Or belly, since you liked that story.

cat said...

i am very much a mouth and teeth person. i think i became obsessed with other mouths when i had my braces. but i can't say i have ever had the thought that someone might be a good kisser. in fact, i dont even like kissing. i'm odd that way.

Cindy-Lou said...

Cat! Don't like kissing, are you mad?

Munch said...

Yes - picture of hands for picture of mouth. Sounds like a deal.

SJ said...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

(Um, Cindy and Autumn...not Bob!)

Yankeebob said...

Jody, you can admit to anything here, especially fun stuff like that.

Cat really doesn't like kissing? I don't think I've ever heard that!

OK Autumn, I paid up. I'm waiting.....

Oh, and Ian, I'm glad you clarified that.

Cindy-Lou said...

Veronica must have run into Autumn a couple weeks ago.

Yankeebob said...

Ahh CL, now the truth comes out.