Thursday, January 06, 2005

A Show (Post) About Nothing

This morning, I've got nothing. No witty post ideas, no melancholy feeling to cry about. Just me and a blank screen waiting for my blank mind to fill it up.

It's a weird feeling to have this blank mind early in the morning. This is usually my most creative time, but here I am, with nothing.

Having this blog sort of makes me feel obligated to post something, anything. I owe it to those who stop by. I owe it to the future of blogland to perpetuate the movement. I owe it to myself. Plus, I like the connection with people in other places. That's the best part. It's fun. That's why I do it.

But today, I'm like Seinfeld, posting about nothing. Maybe I've seen too much Seinfeld and now my brain has become just like the show, full of nothings. (Is that an oxymoron?)

Let's see what the day brings.

3 comments:

peachy said...

What ever happened to the office romance? Any new developments there?

C'mon YB, entertain us!!!! hee hee.

Me said...

Yeah, you've become ME! LOL.

I think Peachy had a good idea: How about a WHERE ARE THEY NOW post re; your previous blog-topics????

Yankeebob said...

Actually Peachy & Meritt, there has been quite a bit happening there. I guess I haven't posted about them recently. I'll post an update soon. Good idea.