Monday, January 17, 2005

Latest Poll Results

Here are the latest Poll results. I love it that there are not only a lot of SpaghettiOs lovers but also a lot of cheesy old movie lovers.

The new Poll is posted. (Right sidebar) In honor of the awards season, we'll see which awards show, if any, our blogger friends care about.

Previous Poll:

What really is the sauce on the SpaghettiOs?


Votes
Excess Army Surplus spaghetti sauce. 4% 1
An alien mind control concoction they are using to take over the world. 4% 1
A Government mind control concoction. 4% 1
Liquified left over food stuff from JLo's weddings. 4% 1
Just a really bad recipe. (Who could eat that stuff?) 17% 4
Just a really yummy recipe. (Gotta love it!) 30% 7
Soylent Green with food coloring added. 35% 8

23 votes total

2 comments:

Jody said...

Bob, on your new poll should be the option "They are all worthless". Seriously. Or maybe I just really hate award shows...

Yankeebob said...

Yeah Jody, I'm right there with you. I guess the comments section will have to be the place for the 'all worthless' votes. I didn't think about that when I made the Poll.