Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Office Affair Mini-Update

*Finally I managed to get the damn blogger to work. This day has been bad.*

An update continued from this string of posts:


I just about threw up a minute ago. I walked past cg's cubicle and cgrl was there. (Of course.) As I went by I caught her telling him he was a genius. Something about how well he does things compared to everyone else in his department. It was gross. Something like "You know Hon, (she calls everyone Hon) no one else is as smart as you..." I heard the genius part as I was getting 'far enough past' for them to resume talking. Bleech!

I know they see people coming. They keep talking right up until you get to their cozy rendevous place, be it his or her cube. Like we are supposed to be deaf until we are only a foot away from them. "Hey dumbasses, it's still an open area! We can hear you even when we aren't trying."

As I came back she had her back to me and was blocking his view, so they didn't stop their mushy stuff until I was right there. She had her hand on his knee (he was sitting on his chair with his legs crossed, she was sitting/leaning against his desk thing) and quickly pulled it back when they finally saw me. The brief bit of conversation I heard going in this direction was her still egging on his ego with the "you are too good for these people, you should be in charge" stuff.

I'm not one for eavesdropping so normally I won't be the one to hear lovey dovey stuff first hand. Now that I have, I'm even more grossed out. He's not anywhere near a genius. More like a step above neanderthal with the bad temper to go with it. Sheesh! I'd much rather get reports from others than to hear that stuff myself. Now I've got the heebie-jeebies thinking about them together, getting it on and her yapping away telling him how great he is. *shudder*

I think I need some Pepto-Bismol.

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

If I were you and I had caught them in the middle of it like that, I would say, "Look, everyone knows you two are banging each other. No use trying to pretend otherwise." I might or might not also throw in, "Skanks."

Cindy-Lou said...

I'm starting to really like these two.

peachy said...

You are lucky you're sitting in an office. They are so gross.

Everytime you write these I seriously want to yak.