Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Stupid People Mini-Rant

Some people are stupid. I just walked across the parking area from one building to another and this dork in a car followed me all the way. He was to my left, the direction I eventually needed to go, but matching my speed. Now, I know I don’t walk as fast as a car can go, so I’m walking slower, impatiently waiting for this guy to get past so I can turn and get to the door.

Of course, it doesn’t work out that way. When I stop to let Slow Poke Rodriguez pass, the dumb ass stops also. Then he just stares at me. Yeah, like I’m just going to walk right out in front of you. Sorry, I don’t trust someone as stupid as you pal. You could have been far past me and out the gate before I got to this point. No way am I trusting you now.

Now, it’s freezing outside and I’m not one to stand still until I’m a popsicle, so finally I just went around the back of dipshits’ car. He looked at me like I was doing something horrible.

Geez! Why is it so difficult just to get across a parking lot? This could be another interesting day.

4 comments:

Yankeebob said...

Yeah Suz, you know how much I like the cold weather. Sheesh!

So, how was that view in the parking lot? Was he happy to see ya? ;)

a beer sort of girl said...

This is cracking me up, b/c these are the types of things that make me crazy. People are so WEIRD sometimes. Especially when they are in their cars. As if being encased in steel & glass & plastic, they forget that everyone can still see them.

How else do you explain nose picking & rockin' out to the radio at stoplights episodes, all done by people who would be too shy to even say hello to a stranger on the street.

Cindy-Lou said...

Maybe he was stalking you for your parking spot, thinking you were leaving? I do that at the mall sometimes. I always feel lame though.

Summer said...

Maybe he thought you were going to cut in front of him any minute. And, since it was snowing, he might have been afraid you would slip and fall and then he would accidently run over you. He may have simply been looking after your well-being.