Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Answers To Your Questions

Some more answers to your questions. I'll finish the remainder later today.

J's questions:

1. Do you speak a foriegn language at all? I speak a little Spanish. I had 4 years of studying it in high school, but I've managed to forget most of it.

2. What's your wife's pet name that you call her? Actually, any time you see me mention Nicci in a post, you've seen it. That is her pet name. Her real name is pretty unusual and I prefer not to publish it to keep her anonymity.

3. Have you ever played frisbee golf? Nope, and what I do on the real golf course can only be loosely called golf.

Karen's questions:

1. Were you ever tempted to become an Orioles fan? Never! After the red sux, the O's are the next most hated enemy. Although I have been known to follow ex-Yankees with other teams a la Tino with the Cards and Devil-Rays. I like when they win, as long as they aren't playing the Yanks.

2. If you could live anywhere outside of where you are now, where would it be? New York City. Downtown Manhattan. This is a dream I've had for a long time. I might find that I don't want to stay, but I really want to give it a try.

3. While living as The Highwayman, do you ever sing in the car? The Highwayman, not unlike other super-heroes, has an incredible singing voice that he uses quite a bit. His alter-ego, semi-mild mannered Yankeebob, also likes to sing in the car, but only when he is alone.

Grace's questions:

b1. have you ever beaten the shit out of a red sox fan? In my mind, many times. In reality, I think I'd get my ass kicked more than I'd be able to kick ass, so I try to avoid that kind of thing. It's more likely that I would end up pounding an Orioles fan though. I think I'd like it.

b2. how many women have you slept with? 27, that I can remember.

b3. how many times a week is too much? (you can make your own assumptions here) Let's see, for work, 2 times a week is too much. For the Yankees to win, it's never too much. For sex, 4-5 times is enough. (I'm getting old.)

Shannon's questions:

2a. What was your biggest dream as a little kid? The one that I can remember is wanting to play shortstop for the Yankees and win a World Series game by making a spectacular diving catch behind second base.

2b. Who was your first childhood hero (baseball, or otherwise)? My Uncle. He was the Fire Chief of my hometown for many years and everyone looked up to him. He's still my hero and I still look up to him. He's a great guy.

2c. Who is the most important person in your life right now? Currently, my wife Nicci.

3 comments:

Munch said...

I must tell you I share you favoritism to Yankee's. I am in love with Derek Jeter (yes I know) but anyhow, one of my favorite presents this Christmas was a DJ Jersey. I think I will sleep in it for all of 2005 as one of my resolutions... just kidding but I do love to watch him when he is up to bat.

Before you ask - No, not as much in love with Alex. He is married and taken and that makes him not as available as Derek... HE HE!!!

Cindy-Lou said...

I'm learning more and more....

Yankeebob said...

Autumn, I knew you were special! Any DJ lover is a friend of mine. I think sleeping in the jersey is a great idea. It'll bring on some pretty good dreams. I'll bet.

Grace, all my life I've tried to be a man whore, but I couldn't get paid. I had to settle for man slut.

CL, be afraid, be very afraid....

Veronica, most likely I would be able to kick ass at a Baseball game. When everyone else is drunk, I should have a pretty good advantage. Seriously, I had too many fights when I was young. I do try to avoid that kind of stupidity, but where the Yankees are concerned, who knows? I hate to ruin that image you have of me though....

EJ, Thanks, and your welcome.