Saturday, December 18, 2004

Laffy Taffy Contest Results

We have a winner!!!

Actually 2 winners. Grace is the Grand Champion of the Laffy Taffy Contest. She managed to guess correctly first. (By 14 minutes.)

Shannon also got the right choices, so she's a winner too.

Veronica, you chose correctly, but changed after seeing your choices were taken. I admire your sense of individuality, so I name you the 3rd place winner. (It's a darn good thing I don't host a game show. No one would lose.)

If the 3 winners would e-mail me mailing addresses, I'll get your prizes on their way. (yankeebob63@hotmail.com)

This was just a 'spur of the moment' idea, but it was kinda fun. Thanks for playing along everyone.

2 comments:

peachy said...

Congrats to Ggggrace, Shannon and Veronica!!
Enjoy your taffies.

grace said...

i like being the weiner :P