Thursday, December 30, 2004

More Answers To Questions

OK, the final installment to your questions. For those of you on vacation wondering where this all came from, this is where:

I snatched this from El Sid. This looks like it could be interesting. (Originally posted 12/26/04)

(A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie
2. a book
3. a musical artist, song, or album

(B) Ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Answers will be posted next week--great time for strangers to say hi.

(C) Then go back to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything; say that you stole it from me.

We'll see where it goes.

(If you haven't added to this thread, feel free to do so.)


John's questions:

1b. What is your name? You know this one John. "Robert Preston".

2b. What is your quest? To build the perfect mousetrap. Failing that, I want to continue to put all the crap from my past behind me and see where it all leads. No specific goal or quest comes to mind other than that.

3b. What is...... your favorite color? The color of my blood, Yankee blue. (I really like Orange too.)

Nina's questions:

Q1: What do you think makes you unique? I think my ability to adapt to almost anything thrown at me. I don't have trouble finding a way to deal with most any situation. I'm not a panic person or a worrier at all.

Q2: Whose blog are you utterly obsessed with? Well, this is a tough one. More and more I think I'd have to say my own. I always want to improve it. But I love so many. Everyone has such a unique perspective on life. My links list keeps growing because I try to keep up with so many. Some that are linked have links to others that I check out regularly, like yours is linked to Michael's. It's very habit forming.

Q3: If you had to leave the US never to return where would you move and why? I would move to Ireland. There's something about the Irish I really feel close to. My family has very strong Irish ties and I'd love to go there and track down some long lost family.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OK, Bob. I'll play. But I don't think I have enough blog visitors to really make it worth my while to post it there. Do I *have* to do (c)?

a1. Down Periscope is the movie I always pop in when I want to laugh.

a2. Recently read "Wives and Sisters" by Natalie R. Collins. Reading her main character's take on Mormonism was a little scary.

a3. My current favorite is From the Inside/From the Inside (featuring Danny Vaugn of Tyketto). (Although, I must admit I'm listening to Jeff Scott Soto's Prism and it's kickin' butt!)

--------

b1. What was your most embarrassing moment?

b2. What was the worst gift you ever received (birthday, Christmas, the occasion doesn't matter)?

b3. When you're down in the dumps, what's the one song you can pop onto the stereo that'll pick you up every time?

SJ said...

Bob, you don't want to move to Ireland. Take my word for it. I escaped when I was 19 and swore I'd never go back. Go for a holiday, it's beautiful. Just make sure you leave again afterwards...