Monday, December 06, 2004

Latest Poll Results

Poll #1:

Which is your favorite holiday?


Votes
My birthday 8% 2
Your birthday 4% 1
Christmas 38% 9
New Years 0% 0
Halloween 21% 5
Easter 0% 0
Baseball's Opening Day 21% 5
Marilyn Monroe's Birthday 0% 0
Yom Kippur 0% 0
St. Patrick's Day 8% 2

24 votes total


Poll #2

Which pet is your preference?


Votes
Dog 64% 14
Cat 36% 8

22 votes total



OK, I need to assume that those who voted for my birthday were either being funny or thought the vote was for their own birthday. Either way, I think 2 votes for my birthday is cool. And check out the votes for Baseball's opening Day! Tied with Halloween. I expected Christmas to win.

The Dog vs. Cat thing was no contest. Cats did have a better showing than I expected. For the record, I voted for Cats.

3 comments:

SJ said...

...Marilyn Monroe's birthday...?

Cindy-Lou said...

Seriously, is it ok to run around with a bottle of Cuervo?

Yankeebob said...

CL, seriously, it is ok to run around with a bottle of Cuervo. Anyone who knew me a few years ago knows that Cuervo Gold and I were best buds. I wouldn't want someone else to miss out on it.