Sunday, December 26, 2004

I Want Another Vacation

Well, my weeklong Christmas vacation is now over. Back to work tomorrow. I don’t even feel like I had a week off really. Every day turned into one long errand running nightmare. Oh well, that’ll teach me. Next year I’ll take the week after Christmas off. No, I’m not complaining. I wasn’t working at my job all week. But it was still like work.

Getting past those tears, I just finished watching one of my Christmas gifts. I, Robot. I wanted this movie for 2 reasons. #1. I really like Isaac Azimov’s writing. The book is great. 2. Anything Will Smith does is worth checking out. He’s one of my all time favorites.

I thought it was great. The whole movie kept my attention throughout. I just have one question; when did Will Smith become an Arnold wannabe? I was shocked when he took off his shirt! He has been working out, to be sure. Sheesh! So much for the Fresh Prince, skinny boy stage of life. But check out the flick if you haven’t already. It’s worth a view.

I have another question. (I have the TV on and that’s why I just noticed this.) Who the flock is Star Jones? And why is she constantly on commercials for red carpet stuff? I have no clue who this is, plus I thought Joan Rivers did all that red carpet crap. Maybe I’m out of touch or something, but this person seems awfully obnoxious and I wonder where she came from. A singer or something?

Whatever. I hope everyone’s Christmas was great. I’ll be checking in tomorrow from work. The bright part of that is I’ll probably be able to keep up with everyone. This week sure didn’t go like I thought it would.

Merry day after Christmas.

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Oh, YB. Star Jones is from The View! Everyone knows that....
(kidding, actually if it weren't for the SNL parodies I might not know either)

Yankeebob said...

So this Star Jones person is on a show called the view and she married a gay person?

I've never seen the view, but isn't it that show where some old ladies sit around talking?

And who cares if she married a gay person? If she's obnoxious and annoying, how does that make her a star?

Only in America.