Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Still Think They Are

OK, I'm blowing it with the hourly posting. Damn work getting in the way of blogging! Oh well, my funky mood has passed anyway. I had my one bad day alotted to me, so I'm good.

Bad moods don't last long with me anyway. Sometimes I just need to blow off a little and then all is well.

I spoke briefly with the possible cheater guy (cg) today. (See the post from 12/3/04 - I Think They're Doing It) He was saying that cheater girl (cgrl) was out for a few vacation days and he wished he was. He said she was doing some shopping and stuff. Then he proceded to give a pretty detailed description of her house and the way she was doing some remodeling in it. Hmmm. (I wondered how he knew so much about that?) So I said "Have you and (insert his girls name here) been there to visit?" He seemed startled for a second and then said something about cgrl telling him all about it. Uh huh. Maybe they didn't visit. Maybe it was just him visiting.

As I said before, he's not the brightest bulb in the bunch, so when the opportunity arises, I can't resist messing with him. I don't really care what they do. It's not any of my business. But I just can't resist playing.

2 comments:

grace said...

ahh, yes... the old screwing with people trick. why didn't i think of that? i'm going to get on that right away.

Yankeebob said...

Good idea J! I'm going to do that one. This could end up being fun after all.