Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Questions? - Answers

Thanks for all the great recommendations from everyone. I'm making a list. At least this new year will have some new entertainment possibilities in it.

OK, I'm going to have to tackle some of these questions. They are piling up. In order of appearance.....

Summer's questions:

What did you dream last night? I dreamed that I won the lottery and went out immediately to find a 1963 Chevy Impala SS convertible, but all I found was some funny looking VW type thing. Sad.

If you could look like any person, who would it be? I'd like to look like Brad Pitt. I'm not gay, but that guy is hot looking!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Something cool like Buck Naked. ;) Seriously, this is a tough one. I like few guy names. Maybe something unusual like Rupert. My name is so boring I could see me doing that.

Peachy's questions:

1.What is your favorite board game? Axis & Allies

2.Where is the coolest place you've been? Yankee Stadium, of course! Next would be Copenhagen Denmark. It's a great city.

3.How old do you want to be when you die (ok, a little morbid, but still)? I think I'd like to make it to 100. I really look forward to being a dirty old man.

Lars' questions:

1.) How old are you? Physically I'm 41, mentally I'm 67, emotionally I'm... ???

2.) What's your greatest disappointment? Game #7 of the 2001 World Series, easily my biggest heartbreak. Personally, the fact that I quit Art School for stupid reasons.

3.) If you could do one other career that you've never done, what would it be? I'd love to play 2nd base for the New York Yankees. That's a tough one, so to simplify, I'd love to have finished school and become an artist. Portraits of people, specifically.

CL's questions:

1. Who inspired you to start a blog? Karen of 'Complete and Total Bisch'. I followed her's for a year before deciding to leave a comment. When I did the registration thing, I decided to try a blog on my own.

2. Are you a grudge-holder? Definitely. I'm a sneaky one too. Sometimes you can't tell for some time.

3. Have you ever seen a ghost? At the risk of sounding weird, yes. My friend and I were staying at someones house, a very old place, and we both saw some kind of glowing form walking through the bedroom. When it went by the light, the light came on and it disappeared. I'm not making this up.

Evile's questions:

1. what was the first movie you remember seeing in the theatre as a child? Moby Dick with my younger brother.

2. do you ever have trouble spelling really simple words? like for a long time i couldn't ever spell "tongue" right. you have that problem? Yep. Sometimes I still mess up the i before e thing. And for some reason, I mess up people's names regularly.

3. have you ever had sex that was so incredible it made you cry? Yes, for good and bad reasons. Bad because it was a last fling before never being able to see the woman again. Good because it was the most amazing physical thing I'd ever experienced. (Sorry, modesty doesn't allow for details here.)

OK, that's half of the questions. I'll tackle the rest of them tomorrow, or maybe the next day depending on the time I have.

4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Good job, YB. I guess I better get on it, too, huh?

grace said...

good job :)

i love how guys always have to qualify their statements like, "i'm not gay or anything, but that guy's hot!" hehehe... that always cracks me up :)

SJ said...

I can't spell tongue either. Or weird (wierd) - never sure which way round the e and i go. (By the way you can't spell colour or centre either haha!)

Cindy-Lou said...

Sneaky grudge holder, that's funny.