Saturday, December 04, 2004

Trump On SNL

Donald Trump is on Saturday Night Live. It's weird. I know he's a big business superhero and all that, but watching him dance is kinda painful. I wonder if that's how he will dance at his wedding? You'd think a few billion would provide for some good dance lessons. Ah well, no one will laugh at him anyway, at least where he can see it. He's the boss after all.

He's a bit stiff doing the lines, but I guess that's to be expected. The board room is what he's used to, not the stage. He gets an E for effort at least.

This skit making fun of Amarosa is great! (Did I spell her name right?)

Wouldn't it be weird to 'do lunch' with Trump? I've had a few business lunches in my time but to sit there with the Donald and talk business would be tough. What do you say to someone who already has proven they know how to succeed in the business world? I think it would be cool if you didn't talk business at all. I think I could hold my own on other subjects with Trump. Except dancing. After seeing him dance tonight, I'd start laughing right away if the subject came up. That wouldn't be good. Can you get fired from a lunch?

5 comments:

Me said...

Given a choice between going to lunch with the Donald and ummm... pretty much doing anything (anything!) else; I'd do the anything else.

The guy makes me want to toss my cookies. Can't look at him, can't listen to him and would not want to meet him under any circumstances.

Yankeebob said...

Now Meritt. Don't you just want to get Trump alone and start running you fingers through his hair? I'll bet it would be the experience of a lifetime. (I wonder if your fingers could actually get through the hair? It looks pretty solid.)

Karen said...

Ooooh, was that the episode with Donald Trump's House of Wings, located right across the highway from Derek Jeter's Taco Hole? The continuity of that alone just cracked me up....

Yankeebob said...

Yep Karen, that was the episode. The dance I was referring to was during the House of Wings skit.

Lynn said...

Hmmm, sorry I missed this one.

I did see Trump on Letterman once, and I laughed my butt off. Especially when Letterman played a round of "Trump or Monkey?" with him.