Saturday, December 11, 2004

Asking For Your Help

Well, I haven't been much of a blogger today. I went on another shopping trip and I wanted to write about it tonight, but once I arrived home I got some bad news.

My nephew was in a pretty serious car accident. He has already had surgery to remove his spleen and fix a lung. Tomorrow they will be doing surgery to try to repair his broken neck, back and pelvis. The broken leg has also been attended to. Unbelievable! How much damage can one person take?

I'll be sitting with my brother in the hospital as all this takes place tomorrow. Please say a prayer or at least send some good vibes for my nephew. Include my brother too, if you don't mind. This has obviously taken a lot out of both of them and it's no where near over.

Thanks to all.

4 comments:

Me said...

Thank God he is alive though! Keep us up to date.

SJ said...

I'll be thinking of your family, YB.

peachy said...

So sorry to hear Bob. My prayers are being sent.
Give them both hugs for me.

Cindy-Lou said...

I can't pray! But I do send good thoughts. I really hope things turn out ok. We're here for you, YB.