Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Most Recent Poll Results

Here are the results fron the last Poll. (Yes, I'm a couple days behind. I need to get back to work so I can be more attentive to my blog.) It's A Wonderful Life is the most popular. That's no surprise.

For some reason, I'm glad that Frosty didn't get any votes. I'm not too hot on that one either. The new Poll is posted. (Right sidebar.) Another one for the Christmas Season.


Which is your favorite Christmas special?


Votes
A Charlie Brown Christmas 17% 4
It's A Wonderful Life 21% 5
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Original) 8% 2
The Nightmare Before Christmas 17% 4
Scrooge (tough to pick one version - write ins welcome) 4% 1
Frosty The Snowman 0% 0
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 8% 2
Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer 4% 1
Miracle On 34th Street 8% 2
A Christmas Story 13% 3

24 votes total

By the way, that blurb about getting back to work was very much 'tongue in cheek'. ;)

9 comments:

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I have to tell you that my vote was a little false. My actual favorite Christmas special wasn't listed. How come you didn't put Nick and Jessica up there? Kidding!

I actually have two. The first one being "Year Without a Santa Clause" because I love the Heatmeiser and Freezmeiser.

The second is...don't laugh...A Very Brady Christmas. I know, I know. I just can't help it! When Mike Brady is stuck in the building and Carol starts singing and all the kids join in. Tears me up every time. And then when they realize it truly was a "miracle on 34th Street" I just lose it. Ahhh...nothing beats Christmas with the Bradys.

grace said...

i will 'fess up, too.

i voted twice. once for it's a wonderful life and once for nightmare before xmas...

SJ said...

Cheaters! Voting twice like that, tsk tsk! I voted for "IAWL". I have happy thoughts when I think of that film.

Yankeebob said...

Finally, some added favorites to the list. I knew I couldn't possibly name them all.

But Mel, A Very Brady Christmas? There's one I didn't expect. I've never seen it.

I saw A Nick & Jessica special on MTV 2 nights ago. I don't know if it was new or from last year. I do know that it was good with the exception of the mangling of the traditional Christmas Carols. I wasn't thrilled with those parts.

I guess you can vote twice if you use 2 different computers. That would help if you couldn't decide between 2 choices. Sneaky move.

Cindy-Lou said...

I'm so in love with Evil. I'd totally cheat with her.

cat said...

i loathe IAWL. ugh.

wish i had checked out this poll before it closed. darn work. i would have voted for charlie brown. i love snoopy (not enough to have that celeb fling, though.. plus that would be yucky).

Yankeebob said...

Evil, I love the haiku! (Especially the reference to how "someone got offended".) I'm glad you thought of me first. Very un-evil of you. (No offense intended.)

CL, is this another 3-some possibility? (Yes, I can be a deviant.)

Cat, I don't think I've ever heard someone say that about IAWL! You are unique, I think. And for the record, I did vote for A Charlie Brown Christmas even though A christmas Story is a close second for me.

Cindy-Lou said...

Hmmm, let me think about that...
Me, Evil, and Sandra Bullock?
Sure!

Yankeebob said...

Gee thanks CL. Can I at least watch from a window across the street or something?