Tuesday, December 07, 2004

What A Wuss

I'd like to hear more about this story. A Navy Midshipman is assaulted by a woman and sues her for $20,000. I'm just finding this hard to understand. I'm no sexist or anything, but if a woman did the assaulting, is the man just a big weiner and he couldn't defend himself? I know, there are many women out there who can kick butt (like Quyen, the martial arts master) but you would think a Navy guy would #1 - be able to handle himself and #2 - keep his dirty laundry out of the news.

And to sue for a measly $20,000? What's the point of that? If you really have the "mental and emotional shock and distress" he's claiming he has, isn't that worth a few more bucks?

I do think it's funny that he got his ass whipped though. I wonder if the whole story will come out about what happened to provoke the incident. Could be interesting. I'll bet he's just a big wuss and she got tired of his wimpy ways. Strong women can be very sexy!

1 comment:

Me said...

If she looked like the 'lady' that waited on me at Dollar General the day before yesterday then she could pretty much whump his a** from here to enternity without a problem. ;) However I suspect there is more to the story... and J's version might be close due to the 'odd' amount requested.