Friday, December 24, 2004

Good Morning From Starbuck's

Well good morning everyone. Happy Christmas Eve to all.

I just had another successful venture to Starbuck’s. This time they forgot to charge me for a venti latte, (that’s the big one) but I caught them in time. I did end up paying for it, but my lucky streak at Starbuck’s is still intact.

Not to mention that a very attractive young lady who works there was being the hostess and was setting up the displays. Every time she knelt down to get something from her cabinet shelves, her low rider slacks went way down in the back and a pretty pink, shiny thong was exposed. Very exposed. Way down exposed.

Ok, I’m a guy. I liked the view, but I like her too so I casually mentioned it to her. I wasn’t sure what to say and felt a little shy about bringing it up, but I thought maybe she didn’t know. She was embarrassed and thanked me a lot. She kept kneeling down to test what I had told her, looking over her shoulder trying to see what was happening back there. That in itself was enough to raise the heart rate. Finally she decided that it was too much of a show and put a wrap around apron on so it wouldn’t happen again. While I waited she came over and said to me, “That was a Christmas present for you.”

Gee, I like Christmas presents!

So, needless to say, I’m still on a big winning streak at Starbuck’s, the day has started out quite well and I’m ready for some more serious Christmas cheer!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Coffee and a show, what a great morning. Merry Chrostmas, YB!

SJ said...

Oooh, isn't Cindy posh? "Merry Chrostmas" she says...

Well, Merry Chrostmas from me too, Bob - since it's already Christmos Day here...