Friday, December 17, 2004

Laffy Taffy Joke Contest Update

OK, in the interest of making sure someone wins, I'm forking out a hint.

Shannon got one of two. Ropemonkey got one of two. Peachy got one of two.

Meritt, I haven't posted about the Yankee deal yet because it's not finalized. When it is, it will be gloatsville in Yankeebob-land. Believe me.

J And Veronica, your jokes were hilarious! I really do like dumb jokes.

Here's another: What did one bean say to the other bean? How've you bean?

I'll check in later to see if another hint is needed.

5 comments:

grace said...

okay... so it's the horse-giddy-yup joke and the wall to the corner joke?

did i win??? :D

grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grace said...

okay. i'm getting obsessive. to clarify, i meant:

giddy yup joke and rug joke.

i think i may have problems.

Cindy-Lou said...

Just give me the damn taffy!

SJ said...

Veronica, I have one for you -

Who invented the glass bra?
Seymore Tit...

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will impress you with my three favourite jokes ever...

Q: What's red and not there?
A: No tomatoes...

Q: What's green and can't fly?
A: A Field...

Q: What's black and white and crawls up the wall?
A: A spider with a fridge on its back...

Thank you, thank you.
I'm here all week, try the veal...